Mission and Values
The City of Shoreline is divided into 14 neighborhoods (see map). Through the neighborhoods program the City supports neighborhood associations to facilitate residents working together to improve their community and neighborhood
The City of Shoreline can help enhance neighborhood associations with innovative assistance (see brochure) including:
- Brainstorming ideas, projects and how to organize
- Networking with City programs and speakers
- Coordinating an annual mailing to all residences in the neighborhood
- Arranging meeting space in public buildings
- Helping with general publicity (posters, flyers copied, etc.)
To find neighborhood activities in your area, please visit your neighborhood website or call your neighborhood representative.
Neighborhood volunteers create a sense of community in their neighborhoods by organizing social events, coordinating Block Watch activities, implementing Neighborhood Mini-Grant projects, planning speakers and sharing information through newsletters, websites and e-newsletters.