- Earth Hour 2015 March 28, 2015
- City Council Special Meeting March 30, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting March 30, 2015
- Home Improvement Workshop March 31, 2015
- Planning Commission Meeting - CANCELLED April 2, 2015
- Whidbey Island Hike & Sighting Adult Trip April 4, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting April 6, 2015
- Quick-Start Shoreline Business Workshop April 7, 2015
- City Council Workshop Dinner Meeting April 13, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting April 13, 2015
- Quick-Start Shoreline Business Workshop April 14, 2015
- Planning Commission Meeting April 16, 2015
What's new in Shoreline
Saltwater Park pedestrian bridge remains closed
The bridge and beach access remain CLOSED during construction. Closure is necessary to complete much needed structural repairs and upgrades to the 50 year-old bridge. The current condition of the bridge is unsafe. It is illegal and dangerous to remove barrier fencing to gain access to the bridge.
Aurora corridor construction update
The contractor has moved traffic on Aurora to the west side of the roadway. Left turns from Aurora to N 200th in either direction will not be allowed until further notice.
Council agrees to delay 145th Street Light Rail Station Area preferred alternative decision
The Shoreline City Council unanimously agreed to delay making a decision on the preferred alternative to be studied in the 145th Street Light Rail Station Subarea Final EIS.
Council adopts 185th Street Station Subarea Plan
On March 16, the Shoreline City Council adopted three ordinances that change the zoning and development regulations for the 185th Street Light Rail Station Subarea Area.
Call for Outdoor Artwork
The City of Shoreline is requesting submissions for Artscape, an outdoor exhibition of 2D and 3D artwork adjacent to City Hall. Artists from the Puget Sound region are invited to submit images of existing or proposed work for extended, temporary display. Up to ten artworks will be selected for the exhibition for display from July 2015 until July 2016. Deadline for entries May 8, 2015.
Frequently asked questions about light rail
Over the past year and a half, we have answered many questions about the 185th and 145th station area subareas. Learn more about property values and taxes, and selling a single-family property in an upzoned area.