- Tailgate party and 12th Man flag raising January 30, 2015
- City Council Special Meeting February 2, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting February 2, 2015
- Quick-Start Shoreline Business Workshop February 3, 2015
- 145th Street Light Rail Station Subarea DEIS - OPEN HOUSE February 5, 2015
- Nurturing Trust Workshops for parents February 5, 2015
- Planning Commission PUBLIC HEARING February 5, 2015
- City Council Workshop Dinner Meeting February 9, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting February 9, 2015
- Tween Night February 14, 2015
- Presidents' Day February 16, 2015
- City Council Business Meeting CANCELLED DUE TO HOLIDAY February 16, 2015
What's new in Shoreline
Saltwater Park pedestrian bridge CLOSED
Closure is necessary to complete much needed structural repairs and upgrades to the 50 year-old bridge. It is dangerous and illegal to remove barrier fencing around the construction site to gain access across the bridge.
City seeks applicants for AWC scholarship
The City is now accepting applications for the AWC Center for Quality Communities Scholarship fund. Scholarships are available through a statewide competitive process for students who are actively engaged in their city government and/or community.
Tailgate party 12th Man Flag raising at City Hall
Help the City cheer the Seahawks on at a community tailgate party and flag raising on Friday, Jan. 30 at City Hall. Tailgate at 11:30, flag raising at 12:12.
Tax credits can put money in your pocket
Did you know that many families are eligible for valuable tax credits every year? Whether or not you owe any income tax, you could get thousands of dollars in tax benefits.
Be aware of recent phone scams
With new scams popping up every day, it's important to be aware of the current trends. Recently, residents have reported receiving calls claiming to be from the IRS and King County Superior Court and demanding money.
Eric Friedli selected as Parks Director
Friedli's selection is the culmination of an extensive search after Parks Director Dick Deal announced his retirement. His first day with the City will be Monday, Feb. 2.