- Labor Day holiday September 1, 2014
- City Council Business Meeting CANCELLED DUE TO HOLIDAY September 1, 2014
- NE 185th Street Station Citizens Committee (185SCC) Meeting - RESCHEDULED: September 8th September 1, 2014
- Food Truck Thursday @ Ridgecrest September 4, 2014
- Library Board Meeting September 4, 2014
- Planning Commission Meeting September 4, 2014
- Shoreline Farmers Market September 6, 2014
- City Council Workshop Dinner Meeting September 8, 2014
- City Council Business Meeting September 8, 2014
- Quick-Start Shoreline Business Workshop September 9, 2014
- Food Truck Thursday @ Ridgecrest September 11, 2014
- "Walk-Shop" for 185th Street Station Subarea September 12, 2014
What's new in Shoreline
King County BRB gives preliminary approval of Ronald Assumption
On August 20, 2014, the King County Boundary Review Board unanimously agreed to move forward with approval of the City of Shoreline's proposed assumption of the Ronald Wastewater District.
North Seattle and Shoreline are getting In Motion!
Join your neighbors in taking some long-term steps toward a healthier community, and get some great rewards in the process.
From the Ground Up Installations
Four temporary art installations are now installed on the knoll in Cromwell Park, in the trees at Boeing Creek Park, in the grass at Saltwater Park and on the Rain Garden Plaza on Aurora.
Food Truck Thursday @ Ridgecrest
The Ridgecrest Neighborhood and the City invite you to end the summer right with four weeks of Food Truck Thursday from August 21 through September 11 at the corner of NE 5th and 165th. Try a different food truck every week!
Summer Street Preservation
As part of the City’s continuing effort to improve public infrastructure, 10.6 road miles of residential streets in the Briarcrest and North City neighborhoods will be re-surfaced this summer.